Our compliance audit is suitable for both haulage and passenger transport operations.
Protecting your "O" licence is of key importance to any transport business owner. Keeping proper records is key to proving you are upholding legal undertakings for holding an operators licence:
• The rules concerning the general driving and operation of goods/passenger vehicles will be observed
• The specific rules concerning drivers’ hours and records will be observed and proper records kept
• Vehicles will not be overloaded/carry more than the permitted number of passengers
• All vehicles (and trailers) used will be kept in a fit and serviceable condition
• There will be a system for effective defect reporting and rectification
• Maintenance records will be kept for at least 15 months
Our experienced CPC qualified auditors will thoroughly examine your current systems, procedures & policies to ensure compliance.
Once the audit has been completed our auditor will produce a comprehensive narrative report based on their finding outlining any areas of potential improvement or concern.
Once you receive your compliance audit report you will be able to forward this to the Traffic Commissioner/DVSA along with your evidence of improvement if required.
For further information either call us on - 0116 200 1866 or complete the form below: