Emergency First Aid at work
Why take this course?
The Emergency First Aid at Work course will cover businesses with fewer than 25 employees in 'low risk' environments. This course will enable you to tackle day to day accidents and emergencies and give you the confidence to take immediate action in an emergency. Businesses who operate in a 'high risk' category i.e factories, distribution/warehousing should also consider the First Aid at Work qualification.
What is in the Course?
- Emergency Actions
- Child, Baby & Adult Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Child, Baby & Adult Choking
- How to use a defib (AED)
- Head, Neck & Back Injuries
- Unconsciousness & Recovery Position
- Bleeding & Burns
- Injuries to the Bones, Muscles & Joints
- First Aider Responsibilities
- Plus, lots more!
This course is also Health & Safety Executive (HSE) compliant.
- Each delegate will get a certificate valid for three years.
- Each delegate will also get a free copy of user-friendly quick first aid guide 'Your Emergency First Aid Plan' to keep.
- Our course takes a hands-on approach to learning, putting delegates in 'real world' situations
Ready to Book?
We can deliver our Emergency First Aid at Work courses either in-house or at our premises.
We are based in Enderby, Leicester, LE19 4SA. Our public courses start at 09:30 and finish at around 16:00. Course material, lunch, refreshments and certification are provided during the session.
We charge £109 + vat per person at our place, or we can deliver the course on your premises for £425 + VAT for up to 12 delegates. See below to see dates and book our public courses.
If you would like training carried out at your place, give us a call on 0116 2001 866.
First Aid at Work Qualification