First Aid at Work
Our First Aid a Work qualification is a 3 day course aimed at first aiders who work in "high risk" environments such as warehouses, factories and construction sites.
- This course is also Health & Safety Executive (HSE) compliant.
- Each delegate will get a certificate valid for three years.
- This course is a fun and interactive workshop, with lots of time for practice and questions. There are no formal tests, delegates are assessed throughout the session.
We run regular "public" courses from out training centre in Enderby, Leicester, alternatively we can come to you.
Our CPC courses are held at our training centre in Leicester which is easy travel distance from places such as, Nottingham, Northampton, Birmingham and Lincolnshire.
We are based in Enderby, Leicester - 5 minutes from J21 of the M1 motorway.
There are plenty of local hotels in the area, click here to download a local hotel list.
- Emergency Actions
- Child, Baby & Adult Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Child, Baby & Adult Choking
- How to use a defib (AED)
- Head, Neck & Back Injuries
- Asthma, Panic Attacks, Drowning & Fumes
- Unconsciousness & Recovery Position
- Heart Attacks, Shock, Electrical Shock & Anaphylaxis
- Bleeding, Wounds & Burns
- Injuries to the Bones, Muscles & Joints
- Concussion, Seizures/Fitting & Diabetes
- First Aider Responsibilities
- Plus lots more!